WHITEHORSE TRUCK CENTRE
If you have a passion and enthusiasm for Heavy Vehicles (Trucks) and would like to received quality training in this stream of apprenticeship, then look no further. We are looking for a suitable Heavy Commercial Vehicle Apprentice who is keen to commence their apprenticeship at our clean and tidy Hi-Tech Workshop located in Dandenong South, with an immediate start for the successful person.
The suitable person would hold the following traits:
· Be motivated
· Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence (or soon to)
· Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive and Repairs in the Heavy Stream (Diesel)
· Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
· Have good communication skills
· Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
· Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
· Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
· Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional team environment. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Out-of-Trade Apprentices are welcome to apply.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm (Saturday work only when busy)
Interested persons should provide a resume and references by email, post, or call for further information to:
Whitehorse Truck Centre
Attn: Hart Mason
67 - 75 Princes Hwy
Dandenong South Vic 3175
P: 03 9791 6533